Red Hat Messaging Deployment (RHD355) covers every aspect of the Red Hat Messaging product. The course starts with a review of Message Oriented Middleware (MOM), the Asynchronous Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP), and proceeds to discuss the detailed architecture of Red Hat Messaging: brokers, exchanges, and queues. Advanced topics will include clustering, federation, and securing the broker. The student will have ample opportunity to put the concepts to practice through hands-on labs working with the broker using the C++, Python, and Java JMS APIs. Through hands-on labs, students will learn how to install, configure, and interact with the Red Hat Messaging broker in standalone, clustered, and federated deployments. A particular emphasis is placed on using the client API to send and receive messages.
Install, configure, and interact with the Red Hat Messaging broker
- Software Architects who want to better understand how Red Hat Messaging can be leveraged as a message broker
- Broker administrators who want learn how to maintain the server and define messaging objects needed by the development staff
- Developers interested in the broker architecture and how it is accessed from the numerous programming application interfaces
Szkolenie trwa: 3 dni.
Oferujemy szkolenia w naszych ośrodkach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu i Krakowie, jak i w lokalizacjach wskazanych przez klienta. W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic experience with system administration on the Linux operating system
- Understanding of hardware and networking
- Some programming experience in C++, Python, or Java is helpful but not required
- Introduction to Red Hat Messaging
- Learn or verify your understanding of MOM, get a 10,000-meter view of Red Hat® Messaging, and install Red Hat Messaging.
- The broker
- Understand the purpose of the broker and how to configure it for production use, including logging.
- Exchanges and binding to queues
- Understand the key exchange types and how they bind to queues for message enqueuing.
- Learn how to configure exchanges using qpid-config & introduce example producer and consumer clients.
- Queue configuration
- Learn key queue semantics that control time-to-live, sizing, durability, and en/dequeuing options: exclusive; LVQ; priority; ring; reply.
- Connections and sessions
- Understand how connections and sessions relate and are established by producer and consumer clients.
- Learn how to use message flow control, acknowledgements, transactions and browsing.
- Understand how to set up persistence on the broker and queues to support durable messaging.
- Configure journaling, including sizing and resizing.
- Java: Using Red Hat Messaging in an application server
- Understand how to configure Red Hat Messaging in an application server, including queues and topics.
- Learn how to consume messages via an MDB.
- Qpid API
- Review prior learning of the basic development of C++, Python, .Net(C#), and JMS clients, including any additional API notes.
- Understand request/response messaging and AMQP data type mapping.
- Clustering the broker
- Learn how to configure the Broker for cluster participation, handling client failover, including JMS clients, cluster error handling and how persistence works in a cluster.
- Broker federation
- Understand broker federation and how to configure message routes: exchange; queue; and dynamic.
- Learn how to configure authentication (SASL), authorization (ACL) & encryption (SSL).