Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) provides the skills to configure and manage IdM, the comprehensive Identity Management solution bundled with Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management exam (EX362) is included in this training.
This course is based on Red Hat Identity Manager 4.5 (bundled with RHEL), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Satellite 6.3, Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.2.2, and Red Hat Ansible 2.5.
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.Course content summary
- Install Red Hat Identity Management servers, replicas, and clients.
- Configure and manage Kerberos authentication and secure services.
- Create and manage a trust relationship with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure highly secure user authentication—local and remote—including two-factor authentication.
- Manage secrets, vaults, certificates, and keys.
- Troubleshoot identity management processes.
- Integrate Satellite 6 with IdM.
- Integrate Tower with IdM.
- Configure IdM backup and recovery.
Configure and manage Red Hat Identity Management (IdM)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
- Install Red Hat Identity Management
- Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
- Centralize Identity Management
- Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
- Authenticate identities with Kerberos
- Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
- Integrate IdM with Active Directory
- Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
- Control user access
- Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
- Manage a public key infrastructure
- Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
- Maintain IdM operations
- Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
- Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
- Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
- Install scalable IdM
- Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.
- The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management exam (EX362)
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact us at email@example.com