This one day course introduces students for a SES7 deployment and to the various gateways and access methods for storing and retrieving data from a SUSE Enterprise Storage (SES) cluster. The course includes data access of object, block, and file storage methods using popular, industry standard access methods.
In this course attendees will learn about:
- How to deploy SUSE Enterprise Storage 7
- How to configure various SUSE Enterprise Storage gateways and their primary use cases and differences
- The access methods used through each gateway to interact with a SUSE Enterprise Storage cluster
- This course is designed for persons who will be responsible for deploying, administering, and maintaining SUSE Enterprise Storage.
- The participants should have experience administering SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or other Linux distributions.
Delivery Method: Classroom
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Level: Intermediate
Attendees should have completed the SUSE Enterprise Storage Basic Operations course (SES201v7) before beginning this course. Attendees should also have Linux System Administration skills equivalent to a SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15.
- Section 1: Course Introduction
- Section 2: SUSE Enterprise Storage Architecture Review
- Section 3: Basic Deployment of SUSE Enterprise Storage 7
- Section 4: Configuring SUSE Enterprise Storage Data Access