This instructor-led course is for anyone who wants to have a highly available, multi-master Cluster using Galera. Learn the basics behind Galera technology, as well as more advanced topics related to configuring, optimizing and administering a Galera Cluster. Everything you need to know in just two days.
- Install and configure a Galera Cluster
- Understand how out-of-sync nodes resynchronize and how multi-master conflicts are resolved
- Learn to desynchronize a node to be able to make backups of MariaDB
- When a cluster is shut down cleanly or crashes, learn how to recover properly to avoid loss of data between nodes
- Load balance and monitor a cluster using MaxScale, as well as various caveats and advanced topics related to Galera
Learn everything you need to set up and run a highly available, multi-master cluster using Galera. We’ll train you in the basics of Galera architecture and functionality, as well as more advanced techniques for configuring and administering a Galera Cluster.
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN, w USD lub w EUR.
To szkolenie oferowane jest w formie online - sesje kilkudniowe.
This is a 2-day course. Each day is a 6.5-hour session that includes instructor-led training, followed by hands-on exercises.
We will keep a 30 min lunch/coffee break around 12 pm.
Disclaimer: Course dates and times are subject to change.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na email@example.com
- Completion of the MariaDB for DBAs course OR relevant working experience as MariaDB or MySQL, Database Administrator
- Working knowledge of database concepts
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux command-prompt usage
- Basic knowledge of computer networking
- Linux administration skills
- MariaDB server configuration and usage
- Familiarity with AWS VMs
- Familiarity with VirtualBox
You'll learn many things in this course related to administering Galera MariaDB. In particular, you'll learn how to:
- Install and Configure MariaDB Galera Servers;
- Benchmark Galera for Improved Performance;
- Dealing with Multi‐Master Conflicts;
- Making Schema Changes;
- Make Back‐Ups and Restore Them—as well as Getting All Nodes On‐Line; and
- Load Balancing.
Below is the outline of this course. Based on student needs, though, this may change for each teaching of the course.
- Installing MariaDB & Galera Plug‐in
- Galera SQL Features
- Benchmarking Galera
- Multi‐Master Conflicts
- Full & Incremental State Transfer
- Advanced Galera Topics
- Schema Changes
- Back‐Ups with Galera
- Load Balancing with Galera