Learn how to author and test rules using the graphical user interface of Business Central.
Authoring Rules with Red Hat® JBoss® BRMS (JB461) introduces the student to the Red Hat JBoss BRMS rules engine and repository. In this course, students learn how to author and test rules using the graphical user interface of Business Central.
- Business analysts and enterprise SOA architects who are responsible for creating and adapting business policies.
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules.
- Java™ EE application developers who wish to learn how to use Business Central to author rules.
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN lub EURO.
Oferujemy szkolenia w naszych ośrodkach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu i Krakowie, jak i w lokalizacjach wskazanych przez klienta.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships; for example, orders and order items.
- Experience in developing business rules.
- Experience in business modeling.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets.
Overview of Red Hat JBoss BRMS
- Learn about the architecture and the need for a business rules management system such as Red Hat JBoss BRMS.
Authoring basic business rules
- Identify business rule structure and components, including facts working memory.
- Identify rule components and how to author rules with Business Central.
Authoring rules as technical rules, decision tables, templates and domain-specific language files
- Author rules using the Guvnor technical rule editor and decision tables.
- Work with domain-specific language files and rule templates.
Business rules decision tables and rule templates
- Create spreadsheets with rules and rule templates.
Domain-specific languages for business rules
- Use domain-specific languages created by developers to create rules.
Testing business rules
- Test business rules using Business Central.
Complex rule authoring
- Author complex business rules using advanced conditions and field constraints.
- Control rule execution.
- Learn how to avoid rule conflicts.