Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse Camel Development (JB421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and Red Hat's Camel development enhancements and tools.
This course is based on Red Hat JBoss Fuse v6.3 and includes the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421).
Attendees will learn the skills to develop, implement, test, and deploy EIP-based applications using Camel. Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing through one or more processors and endpoints
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow.
- Components used to create endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting messages.
Learn to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Apache Camel.
- Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPS with Camel and public custom components with Camel Fabric
- Java architects who need to understand how to use Apache Camel in software architectures requiring integration between applications
Szkolenie trwa 5 dni (ostatniego dnia jest przeprowadzany egzamin).
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN lub EURO.
Oferujemy szkolenia w naszych ośrodkach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu i Krakowie, jak i w lokalizacjach wskazanych przez klienta.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na email@example.com
- Experience developing and deploying Java EE 7 applications
- Familiarity with relational databases, Java database connectivity, and SQL
- Familiarity with Java development tools such as Maven and Eclipse
- Basic knowledge of Spring Framework
Introduction to Camel
- Learn to integrate applications and create simple routes with Camel.
- Develop Camel routes and deploy them on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and Karaf.
- Convert messages between data formats using implicit and explicit transformation.
Route with Java Beans
- Create dynamic routes in Camel using Java Beans.
Implement REST services
- Enable REST support on Camel with Java REST APIs.
Deploy Camel routes
- Package and deploy camel applications for deployment in different environments.
- Provide data integrity in route processing by implementing transactions.
Implement parallel processing
- Improve route processing throughput using Camel parallel processing mechanisms.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse Camel development comprehensive review
- Implement three projects that address integration requirements of a real world integration application.
Note: The course outline is subject to change as technology advances and the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact us.