Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift (JB421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat® OpenShift®Container Platform 3.9, Red Hat® Fuse 7.1, and Apache Camel 2.21.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development exam (EX421) is included in this course.
Camel and Red Hat Fuse enable developers to create complex integrations in a simple and maintainable format. Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing.
- Processors that transform, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel route.
- Components that enable the creation of endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting data.
Learn to develop, implement, test, and deploy applications utilizing enterprise integration patterns (EIP)
- Create basic routes and integration solutions with Camel.
- Combine messages through aggregation.
- Develop tests with Camel test kit and mock components.
- Develop REST services with the REST DSL and Swagger.
- Deploy a route on Karaf, EAP, and Spring Boot.
- Increase route throughput with parallel processing.
- Deploy microservices with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift.
- Java developers who need to learn how to use Camel, implement enterprise integration patterns (EIPs), and develop integration applications with Camel
- Java architects who need to understand how Apache Camel can be used in software architectures requiring integration between applications
Duration: 5 days
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN lub EURO.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in developing and deploying Java EE 7 applications
- Experience with relational databases, JDBC, and SQL
- Experience with Java development tools such as Maven and Eclipse
- Introduce Red Hat Fuse and Camel
- Describe how Red Hat Fuse and Camel are used to integrate applications.
- Create routes
- Develop simple Camel routes.
- Transform data
- Convert messages between data formats using implicit and explicit transformation.
- Create tests for routes and error handling with Camel
- Develop reliable routes by developing route tests and handling errors.
- Route with Java beans
- Create dynamic routes in Camel using Java beans.
- Implement REST services
- Enable REST support on Camel with Java REST APIs.
- Deploy Camel routes
- Package and deploy Camel applications for deployment with Red Hat Fuse.
- Implement transactions
- Provide data integrity in route processing by implementing transactions.
- Implement parallel processing
- Improve route processing throughput using Camel parallel processing mechanisms.
- Create microservices with Red Hat Fuse
- Create microservices from Camel routes.
- Deploy microservices with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift
- Deploy microservices based on Camel routes to an OpenShift cluster using Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift.
- Perform comprehensive review
- Demonstrate use of the knowledge gained in this course by coding Camel routes.
- The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development exam (EX421)
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact us at email@example.com