Create, test, and maintain Java EE-compliant applications from start to finish
Create, test, maintain Java EE-compliant applications:
- Learn how to create, test, and maintain Java EE-compliant applications from start to finish using the Eclipse-based Red Hat® JBoss Developer Studio.
Create a fully functional enterprise Java application
- Comprehensive lectures and extensive use-case, hands-on labs introduce you to enterprise application development using Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, Contexts and Dependency I, Arquillian, JBoss Hibernate®, RESTEasy, HornetQ, and other related technologies to create a fully functional enterprise Java application.
Build a complete, multitier enterprise application
- Learn how to build a complete, multitier enterprise application featuring a JavaServer Faces (JSF) 2 web-based front end, a Java API for Restful Web Services (JAX-RS) layer, an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) layer, and a Java Persistence API (JPA) persistence layer, leveraging best-practice design, coding, and testing techniques.
- Students with Java programming experience who want to enter enterprise Java development
- Experienced enterprise Java developers who are migrating to JBoss for the first time
- Experienced enterprise Java developers who want to upgrade their skill set using Java EE 6 and the latest Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio versions
- Students who want to use the class to help them prepare for the Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) Exam (EX225)
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN lub EURO.
Oferujemy szkolenia w naszych ośrodkach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Krakowie i Krakowie, jak i w lokalizacjach wskazanych przez klienta.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fluency in the Java programming language (Java SE 5 or 6), particularly annotations and object-oriented design
- Ability to read HTML and XML documents
- Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMSs) is recommended but not required
- Build robust enterprise applications using JBoss middleware.
- Build secure enterprise applications.
- Integrate applications with back-end enterprise information and messaging systems.
- Test with Arquillian.
- Use Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) for seamless multitier applications.
- Understand administration tasks for developers.
- Leverage JBoss Developer Studio tools.
Developer administration tasks for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
Introduction to Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Leverage Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio tools to control servers and manage projects.
Contexts and Dependency
- InjectionBuild CDI-enabled applications.
- Test applications using JUnit and Arquillian.
- Implement business logic using EJB.
- Use JBoss Enterprise Application Platform implementations for JAX-WS support with REST Easy and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) to build web services.
- Use HornetQ to add asynchronous messaging to enterprise components and develop message-driven beans.
- Persist data with JPA and Hibernate.
- Create a rich web UI using JSF 2 and RichFaces.
- Secure applications using JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and application security.
Packaging and deployment
- Understand deployment options for application packages built with JBoss Developer Studio for a variety of middleware servers.