This exam is a performance-based evaluation of the skills and knowledge required to effectively use Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization to model and create a single cohesive, federated view of multiple, complex data sources. Candidates perform a number of routine data modeling and federation tasks and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
The exam consists of one section lasting 4.0 hours.
The Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization exam tests candidates' skills and knowledge in the use of Red Hat Data Virtualization to integrate multiple data sources.
- Developers and architects who will be responsible for modeling and creating federated views of multiple, different data sources using Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
- Database administrators who may be involved in a project using Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization to model and create federated views of multiple, different data sources
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN lub EURO.
Oferujemy szkolenia w naszych ośrodkach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu i Krakowie, jak i w lokalizacjach wskazanych przez klienta.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na firstname.lastname@example.org
In preparation to earn a Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization, Red Hat recommends: Training courses Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Administration (JB450)
Candidates should be able to perform the tasks listed below:
Establish and import data sources
- Import from Flat File Source locally
- Import from Flat File Source ftp
- Import from RDBMS
Federate and transform data
- Use the Teiid Designer wizards to automatically generate data translators
- Understand and update generated translators
- Apply simple data transformations such as Type Casting
- Apply complex transformations inbuilt transformation functions
- Use the various inbuilt translators
- Aggregate different typed data stores to create a federated view including:
- Files (flat and XML)
- Multiple, different relational database
- Implement SQL logic from distinct data stores
- Understand and implement materialized views
- Improve performance by using in memory cache
- Use techniques to bypass caches as needed
- Tune caching behavior for specific requirements
- Create READ procedure
- Expose procedure results as XML or JSON
- Expose data as RestFul services
- Understand and anticipate performance issues
- Package and deploy virtual databases
- Understand how to use Teiid Designer to control and mange the Data Virtualization runtime