The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) tests the knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
By passing this exam, you earn a Red Hat Certified Specialist credential that also counts toward you becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.9.
Duration: 3 hours.
To become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration,
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration:
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Container Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers who wish to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- System administrators or developers who are working in a DevOps environment using OpenShift Container Platform.
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN lub EURO.
Oferujemy szkolenia w naszych ośrodkach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu i Krakowie, jak i w lokalizacjach wskazanych przez klienta.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates for this exam should:
To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
To become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration, you should be able to perform these tasks:
- Configure OpenShift Container Platform so that applications can be securely accessed by external clients.
- As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.
- Configure OpenShift Container Platform node properties.
- Create a simple OpenShift Container Platform project.
- Configure resource limits for projects.
- Configure persistent storage for registry use.
- Deploy an application from a Git repository.
- Edit and import application templates.
- Assemble an application from existing components.
- Install OpenShift metrics.
- Create OpenShift users.
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.