Red Hat DevOps Pipelines and Processes: Git and Test Driven-Development (TDD) (DO402) is designed for developers to learn version control, test-driven development, Jenkins, and other tools that support a DevOps organization.
Impact on the organization
- DevOps with Jenkins, Test-Driven Development, and Git version control, improves application time-to-market and code quality. This makes applications more resilient and enables organizations to quickly implement new features and respond to a quickly changing market.
Impact on the individual
- Students will be able to use the concepts in this course to simplify and more efficiently integrate their application code, build reliable code with TDD, and use automated pipelines to simplify their testing. Students will learn how to design applications with a “test first” approach, integrate application code with Git, and leverage Jenkins pipelines for automated deployment and testing. This course is intended to illustrate the benefits of DevOps and the tools that support its implementation.
This course is intended for application developers.
Duration - 5 days
Recommended next exam or course
- Internet access required.
- Introduction to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Describe the principles of DevOps and the role of Jenkins.
- Integrating Source Code with Version Control
- Manage source code changes with Git version control.
- Testing Applications
- Describe the foundational principles behind comprehensive application testing and implement unit, integration, and functional testing.
- Building Applications with TDD
- Implement and build application features with TDD.
- Consuming Pipelines
- Leverage and troubleshoot CI/CD pipelines for automated deployment and automated testing.