Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288) enhances understanding of containers as a key technology for configuring and deploying applications and microservices. As the second course in the OpenShift development track, this offering will teach you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications to an OpenShift cluster.
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 but it is possible to run the on-site version on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6.
Whether you’re writing container-native applications or migrating existing brownfield applications, you’ll learn how to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes.
- Manage and trigger application builds.
- Customize an existing source-to-image base image.
- Create an OpenShift template.
- Create health checks to monitor and improve application reliability.
- Create and deploy a Jenkins pipeline for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Create and deploy cloud-native applications for OpenShift.
- Enterprise application developers
- Site reliability engineers
Duration: 4 days
Recommended next exam or course:
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN lub EURO.
Oferujemy szkolenia w naszych ośrodkach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu i Krakowie, jak i w lokalizacjach wskazanych przez klienta.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na email@example.com
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
- Deploy applications using various application packaging methods to an OpenShift cluster and manage their resources.
- Design containerized applications for OpenShift
- Select a containerization method for an application and create a container to run on an OpenShift cluster.
- Publish enterprise container images
- Create an enterprise registry and publish container images to it.
- Manage building applications
- Describe the OpenShift build process, in addition to triggering and managing builds.
- Customize source-to-image builds
- Customize an existing S2I base image and create a new one.
- Create applications from OpenShift templates
- Describe the elements of a template and create a multicontainer application template.
- Manage application deployments
- Monitor application health and implement various deployment methods for cloud-native applications.
- Implement continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines in OpenShift
- Create and deploy Jenkins pipelines to facilitate continuous integration and deployment with OpenShift.
- Build cloud-native applications on OpenShift
- Create and deploy cloud-native applications on OpenShift.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic contact one of our training specialists.