Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform provides developers an enterprise-ready solution for developing and deploying containerized software applications. Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6.
In this course, you will learn how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications on an OpenShift cluster. Whether writing container-native applications or migrating existing applications, this course provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
- Deploy applications from container images, Dockerfiles, and source code to an OpenShift cluster.
- Manage applications using the OpenShift web console and the OpenShift CLI.
- Inject configuration data and secrets into an application.
- Publish application container images to an external registry.
- Manage application builds and build hooks.
- Create application from templates.
- Manage application deployments.
- Monitor application health using probes.
- Migrate applications to containers and microservices.
- Software developers interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications
- Software architects interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications
Duration: 3 days
Recommended next exam or course - EX288 Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development Exam
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN lub EURO.
Oferujemy szkolenia w naszych ośrodkach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu i Krakowie, jak i w lokalizacjach wskazanych przez klienta.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na email@example.com
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
- Deploy an application to an OpenShift Cluster.
- Design containerized applications for OpenShift
- Build container images with advanced Dockerfile directives.
- Publish enterprise container images
- Create an enterprise registry and allow access to the OpenShift registry.
- Build applications
- Describe the OpenShift build process and implement post-commit build hooks.
- Customize Source-to-Image builds
- Customize an existing S2I base image.
- Create applications from OpenShift templates
- Describe the elements of an OpenShift template and create a multi-container template.
- Manage application deployments
- Monitor application health and select the appropriate deployment strategy.
- Migrate applications to OpenShift
- Integrate external services and migrate applications deployed on Red Hat JBoss Middleware.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact one of our training specialists.