Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO285) helps you build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat® OpenShift®Container Platform. This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.9 and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5.
DO285 combines the content from
Through an introduction to Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Platform, this course helps you understand one of the key tenets of the DevOps movement: continuous integration and continuous deployment. Containers have become a key technology for the configuration and deployment of applications and microservices. Kubernetes is a container orchestration platform that provides foundational services in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, which allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes.
In addition to gaining an understanding of these tools, you will build core administration skills through the installation, configuration, and management of an OpenShift cluster.
- Developers who want to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- System administrators who want to learn more about OpenShift
- System architects who want to learn more about OpenShift
- Architects and developers who want to install and configure OpenShift
Duration: 5 days
Przyjmujemy wpłaty w PLN lub EURO.
Oferujemy szkolenia w naszych ośrodkach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu i Krakowie, jak i w lokalizacjach wskazanych przez klienta.
W celu ustalenia szczegółów prosimy o kontakt na email@example.com
- Have ability to use a Linux terminal session and issue operating system commands
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
- Learn about container, Docker, and OpenShift architecture.
- Create containerized services.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy multi-container applications.
- Install an OpenShift cluster.
- Configure and manage masters and nodes.
- Secure OpenShift.
- Control access to resources on OpenShift.
- Monitor and collect metrics on OpenShift.
- Deploy applications on OpenShift using source-to-image (S2I).
- Manage storage on OpenShift.
- Describe container technology
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by the OpenShift Container Platform.
- Create containerized services
- Provision a server using container technology.
- Manage containers
- Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
- Manage container images
- Manage the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
- Create custom container images
- Design and code a Dockerfile to build a custom container image.
- Deploy multi-container applications
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
- Install OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift and configure the cluster.
- Explore OpenShift networking concepts
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
- Deploy containerized applications on OpenShift
- Deploy single container applications on OpenShift Container Platform.
- Deploy multi-container applications on OpenShift
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images on an OpenShift cluster.
- Execute commands
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
- Control resource access
- Control access to OpenShift resources.
- Allocate persistent storage
- Implement persistent storage.
- Manage application deployments
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
- Install the metrics subsystem
- Install and configure the metrics gathering system.
- Manage OpenShift Container Platform
- Manage and monitor OpenShift resources and software.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org