The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
- Manage networks in Linux
- Administer network interfaces, bridges, and virtual networking devices.
- Manage OpenStack networking agents
- Manage the L2, L3, DHCP, and other OpenStack networking agents.
- Deploy IPv6 networks
- Set up IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
- Provision OpenStack networks
- Provision tenant networks and provider networks.
- Implement distributed virtual routing
- Enable distributed virtual routing (DVR) to provide scaling and performance.
- Tune NFV performance
- Tune OpenStack networking performance.
- Implement NFV data paths
- Execute network functions virtualization (NFV) data paths.
- Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight
- Create software-defined networks with OpenDaylight (ODL).
- Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration III
- Configure advanced networking on Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact us.